URGENT OPENING- BRANCH MANAGER
1. To achieve qualitative/quantitative Targets of the branch (6/6) & to distribute & monitor target achievement among the whole team.
2. To ensure successful implementation of Financial Assessment Plan individual level in the branch.
3. To Plan & Formulate strategies on business development activities and to share Market Intelligence with Reg office/Head office
4. To acquire new clients and to maintain existing client base.
5. To manage relationships and to generating business from TOP CLIENTS
6. To Impart continuous Training to RE/Sr RE/ RM
7. To Supervise daily activities of RE/Sr RE/RM. & to oversee overall Branch Administration and back office operations.
1. To Ensure all team members achieve individual targets, Subsequently over all Branch target
2. To Develop skills in juniors & to contribute at least two (2) trained members for higher responsibilities every year.
3. To ensure 5 portfolio reviews& at least 2 comprehensive plans in a month& 5 snapshots
4. To achieve distinction (75% and above ) in branch scorecard
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- candidate Must be having experience into the sales of third party product( Insurance , Mutual Fund, pms, etc)
Experience : - 4 to 7 years
Bajaj Capital Ltd is the flagship company of the Bajaj Capital group.Bajaj Capital Limited ("Bajaj Capital") is Indias premier "Investment Services" Company, with over 50 years of experience in helping people protect and grow their wealth. We have helped to create more millionaires than any other firm in India. But it is our deep personal relationships with clients that truly set us apart.
No other firm can match the depth of our experience and our dedication to personal service. The markets may fluctuate, but our dependability never does.
Bajaj Capital has been granted the Certificate of Registration ("CoR") by the Securities and Exchange Board of India ("SEBI") to carry on the business of Merchant Bankers (Cat-I) [INM000010544]; Underwriter [INU000001132]; Stock Broker, as Trading Member of BSE Ltd (Cash Segment) [INZ000007732]; Depository Participant of NSDL [IN-DP-NSDL-267-2006]. Further, Bajaj Capital has been granted the CoR by AMFI [ARN 0010], to carry on the business of distribution of mutual funds and has also been granted the CoR [Regn.No.03310 (currently under renewal) to act as Point of Presence ("PoP") by the Pension Fund Regulatory Authority for the NPS Schemes
Recruiter Name:Gaurav Singh- Sr- Manager- HR
Contact Company:Bajaj Capital Limited
Address :97,bajaj House,5th Floor, Nehru Place
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - -